- In Gratitude: The Museum Project
Featuring contemporary photographers, In Gratitude explores a collaborative project which unites artists with the institution that support them.
- Wanderlust: Travel Photography from the Syracuse University Art Collection
This photography exhibition explores the vibrant history and viewpoints of photographers as travelers and recorders of landscapes and cultures.
- Hard Earned: The Military Photographs of Stacy Pearsall and the Veteran’s Portrait Project
This exhibition highlights Pearsall’s combat photography as well as selections from her award winning series, the Veteran’s Portrait Project.
- Everyday Art: Street Photography in the Syracuse University Art Collection
The art of capturing fleeting moments and sharing new perspectives to reveal everyday interactions has an extensive history in photography.
- Rotimi Fani-Kayode (1955-1989)
Rotimi Fani-Kayode (1955-1989) is a solo retrospective of a seminal and highly influential figure in 1980s black British and African contemporary art
- North and South: Berenice Abbott’s U.S. Route 1
This exhibition of fifty images visualizes Berenice Abbott’s summer journey in 1954 along the length of U.S. Route 1.
- Paul Strand: The Mexican Portfolio
This exhibition presents the entire Mexican Portfolio, containing 20 original photogravures by American Master photographer Paul Strand.
- Dancing Atoms: Barbara Morgan Photographs
Dancing Atoms explores the legacy of Barbara Morgan and her lifelong observation of “dancing atoms” which inspired her photographic work.
- Art in the Detail: 20th Century Masters of Photography
This exhibition explores texture, light, and the interplay of these qualities in the work of established and emerging masters of photography.
- Pure Photography: Pictorial and Modern Photographs from the Syracuse University Art Collection
Featuring thirty images from leading photographers, this exhibition explores the evolution of photography as an art form.