- Kamikaze Curiosity: Louisa Chase Prints
Emcompassing almost 40 years of the artist’s prints, Kamikaze Curiosity is the first retrospective of Chase’s published works in over 20 years
- Hard Earned: The Military Photographs of Stacy Pearsall and the Veteran’s Portrait Project
This exhibition highlights Pearsall’s combat photography as well as selections from her award winning series, the Veteran’s Portrait Project.
- North and South: Berenice Abbott’s U.S. Route 1
This exhibition of fifty images visualizes Berenice Abbott’s summer journey in 1954 along the length of U.S. Route 1.
- The Life and Art of Mary Petty
Over her four decades with The New Yorker, Mary Petty developed a cartoon style characterized by its gentle satire of New York City’s well-to-do.
- Dancing Atoms: Barbara Morgan Photographs
Dancing Atoms explores the legacy of Barbara Morgan and her lifelong observation of “dancing atoms” which inspired her photographic work.