- In Actuality: Social Realism and Its Legacy from the Robert B. Menschel Collection
Following the advent of photography in the mid-nineteenth century, artists and critics alike struggled to make sense of this new technology and its pl
- IMPACT! The Photo League and Its Legacy
IMPACT! The Photo League and Its Legacy presents 35 black and white photographs by master photographers associated with league, a cooperative of both
- Hard Earned: The Military Photographs of Stacy Pearsall and the Veteran’s Portrait Project
This exhibition highlights Pearsall’s combat photography as well as selections from her award winning series, the Veteran’s Portrait Project.
- A View from the Shore: Winslow Homer’s Impressions of the Coast
Winslow Homer’s interest in describing the sea began well before his now famous marine paintings of the later 19th century.
- War News and Strange Brews: The Art of Boris Artzybasheff
This exhibition examines the work of an artist who captured the imagination of a generation with his images of portraits and fanciful machines.